*`[ -& Monkey . so. distressed.
Sunday, November 29, 2009

LolsZxzxcz hey guys ! Sorry didn't update blog..
L
A
Z
Y :P
Haha lols so yesterday was quite a blast cos I went to e-hub with Atiqah,Hayyan and Faezah .. Yeah i know..So little.. Well that's cos some like last minute can't make t and stuff .. Haha
yesterday we went bowling first and Hayyan scored a strike so I also scored a strike just after him ! YAY! :D I admit though that WII bowling is much much more easier than the real thang.. Haha and guess what ? ;) I was the lousiest! :( Hayyan was the best :D
Haha so today I had a big project for me to do for the holidays to keep me busy..
I found a fish tank which is the excat size like what I'm using with its stand which costs a lot ! BINGO ! So i carried it up to my house cos I found it at the opposite block :P
HAha so here it is ! From my old tank.. To my new tank... ENJOY !

The old DISGUSTING look =P
The new look of the tank :D I spent only 15 bucks on 10 kg of gravel(the substrate/black tiny rocks at the bottom) and plants :D With using same fishes and big wood :D

-&` Distressed.. 9:00 PM;

-% Its me is trying to destress.
Muhd Yadiy is the name,
Being whacky is my game.
Officially turned 13 at 1703.
Do give me presents please. ;D
Everyone is not perfect,
So if I ever made any mistakes, I apologise.
"What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet."
WANTS!
-PsP GO
-Nokia E71
-Windows XP so can play Maple
-To be taller
-A1 in everythin'
-Be the Drama Chairman:D



#Jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




#break the silence





Exits.

♥JUNYUANITES<333
Jurah;D ♥Atiqah
♥Cai Qian
Farid
♥Haziqah ♥Hudd
♥Isabel
♥Joycee
Khairil
♥Khairunnisa
♥ManLingg ♥Mystery
Syazwan
♥Xing Yi

Khatijah aka JAJA

Elysia

Atiqah 6/9

♥NASian
Atiqah;DDD
Eronica/Emonica:D
MingYou
HanWei
Farah
Gina
OTHERS:D Yasmin :D



CREDITS




Image: deviantart
Image hosted by : photobucket
.