Hey hey hey !! :) Yadiy'sback in the blogging thang ! Yeah and you guessed it alright; there's no colour and the font size is small which means I'm using my phone.. See how much effort I put in for you and you never even say "Thanks!" :@ Ahahah jkjk larr :) Lolx then before that i was at the library reading up on books about fish and a planted aquarium which is REALLY THICK !! *gasps* Haha lolx yesterday was a BERLAASSTT(Blast) as my I went to the library and Daddeh bought a DVD Player(Finally!!) and a High-powered fan... Well it was more unexpected when my dad suddenly,and I seriously mean SUDDENLY bought a 42 Inch LCD HD Flat-screen tv !! At that point of time right,I was like "Wow,dad don't lie uh !" Then he was like " Ok yoi don't believe me then you don't watch it when it arrives at our house !" Then i was like "Wow you seriosuly wanna buy that -.- . " -.- Ahaha lolx so during that 'event' , in my head I was like " what the hell? What the eff? What the crap?!" ... Ahaha then i bargained with my dad to put it upstairs where there is the StarHub decoder/cable tv -.- And I won the case !! Ouwwhhh Yeeaaahhhh !!!!!!!!! Hahah can't wait fer it,this friday then arrive ! Sianz ... Haha but at least can play psp through it cos psp have a special plug which allows you to connect to only a flat-screen LCD/HD tv :) Haha lolx so I read it already and I'm hell sure that I'm gonna redecorate my aquarium once I got some money flowing in :) Haha whixh is like next year -.- Hahaha lolx then yesterday also Jun Jie,Mickey and Jun Jie's younger bro,Jun Hao were escorted by Sgt. X.I. Ong to Tampines Sports Hall to play badminton which I couldn't make it :) Haha let the 4 of them have some 'quality time' uh:) Teehee :) Lol last nigt Yan FreeFlow/Hayyan Williams sms-ed me saying that he and Khai are gonna teach me how to skate and stuff ... Haha lolx I just hope I'm willing to save up some more money to buy a board :) Teehee I'm gonna say Ciao(chee-ow) now so .... Ciao ! See ya laters alligatorz and kiss my feet smelly shit ! Hahaha jkjk :P Lolx peace out home dawgz ! Tataa :)
-&` Distressed.. 12:11 PM;
-% Its me is trying to destress.
Muhd Yadiy is the name,
Being whacky is my game. Officially turned 13 at 1703.
Do give me presents please. ;D
Everyone is not perfect,
So if I ever made any mistakes, I apologise.
"What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet."
WANTS!
-PsP GO
-Nokia E71
-Windows XP so can play Maple
-To be taller
-A1 in everythin'
-Be the Drama Chairman:D