*`[ -& Monkey . so. distressed.
Sunday, November 8, 2009

Check it out guys !
I'm officially missing you all !! :D
Haha I love that I may not have to wake up at 7 every weekday but hate it when I cacn't see all you guys and someone ... :'(
*cries*
I miss saying PSA ,JJ and all and then get 'bullied' back :D
Haha especially when we play catching and HaJunSheng dT^Tb
Haha lols ... YEY the tv was AWWWSOME!! Didn't sleep that night,was playing psp game through the tv :D
Haha played the new Naruto in psp game ! Naruto Shippuden:Legends:Akatsuki Rising!! If you have it then get it! :D
Kwakwakwa lols I still remember that the ;ast drama session which is on 5 November right....... We had to run a total of 162 rounds around the new block perimeter cos we didn't know how da do the exercise !! Haha but Miss Ross gave us 20+ to do... Haha i was fist ! :D yey Kaya was first :D
Haha I love/hate my drama nickname,Kaya :( Makes me hungry dT^Tb
Haha 7 hours of drama! TOrture us !! :@
Haha then yesterday also,my platy gave birth !! :D To 11 :D I think there's more cos she gave birth in the main tank... Which means the other fish ate 'em ... Haha managed to save 11 though :D
But today only left 3 -.-
I hope they survive till adulthood :D
Lols
Today beat my bros at Worms on xbox ! Undefeatable ! :D
Wow I suddenly smell a terrible fart -.-
It's my dad!! !$%!@$%!$#%!$
*covers nose*
K I'm officially lame dT^Tb
Haha I transfer all the pics to comp fist to show you :D
Oh and and anyone want work with me during hols ? I want look for work near TamPENIS and earn some money and get a board and buy Hayyan Fallen shoez and my Nike Side Grind and DC !! Daddy's coming , don't worry my darling shoes :D
Haha any ideas of where to work ?? ;) Sms me pls! 97117049 :D
Oh and Hayyan... Remember go with me ETP after the NAS open house yeah ?
Haha can't wait for the day :D
But I'm sad she can't go! dT^Tb

-&` Distressed.. 9:19 PM;

-% Its me is trying to destress.
Muhd Yadiy is the name,
Being whacky is my game.
Officially turned 13 at 1703.
Do give me presents please. ;D
Everyone is not perfect,
So if I ever made any mistakes, I apologise.
"What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet."
WANTS!
-PsP GO
-Nokia E71
-Windows XP so can play Maple
-To be taller
-A1 in everythin'
-Be the Drama Chairman:D



#Jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




#break the silence





Exits.

♥JUNYUANITES<333
Jurah;D ♥Atiqah
♥Cai Qian
Farid
♥Haziqah ♥Hudd
♥Isabel
♥Joycee
Khairil
♥Khairunnisa
♥ManLingg ♥Mystery
Syazwan
♥Xing Yi

Khatijah aka JAJA

Elysia

Atiqah 6/9

♥NASian
Atiqah;DDD
Eronica/Emonica:D
MingYou
HanWei
Farah
Gina
OTHERS:D Yasmin :D



CREDITS




Image: deviantart
Image hosted by : photobucket
.