*`[ -& Monkey . so. distressed.
Monday, October 12, 2009

Hey!! Haha if my post don't have any colour and just the regular font size right then that means that I'm using my phone to update and will edit those posts that I updated using my phone to make it have colours and stuff :)
Yay u got a new nice song called 'Down& by Sean Jay and Lil' Wayne. Great RnB song YEAH!!!Haha just now was a great day because after school I stayed back to study with Rina,Gina,Suhailah,Atiqah(!!!;)),Farah;Nicholas and Daryl. At first we all were like okay okay studying ah then suddenly all had the same word in their mind, "B-O-E-D-O-M"... well not all ah I was thinking about "FATS;)" and "Ming You's ******* :) Haha lolx the xiong too big ;)
Haha then after that we played catching then I hid under the table :) then suddenly when Atiqah became the 'ice' she hit the table accidentally on her right arm and it heard painful,i mean from the impact ah........... Then my face change become like worried straight away you know!!!!!!! I mean if I hit also my face would change ah because its like DAMN loud and the impact was... Wah loud ah........... Haha and Hayyan's favourite word was ' GOCOK ' today!:) Hahaha. Lolx and my malay teach. Cikgu Zakiah asked all of us who didn't have facebook to create so as to do our projects and all that crap ah........... Haha so do add me !!:)
Muhammad yadiy and I've got no picture yet:) soon my friends...
Soon...

Sooo........... Till then,goodbye ! I love FATS! Chicken FATS:P I mean I know very FATTENING ah but still nice:)

Oh man I'm Sooo........... Gonna emotions man cos just now at approx 8.48 am my mum smsed me telling that my dad has gotten a job in Perth owedi and that we would be going there by the end of november!!!!!!! Argh!!!!!!! Freak! I don't wanna leave you guys... But don't worry there my mum allow me use comp everyday so I'm most probably gonna be online almost the whole time and gonna update this bloggee:):)
Please don't emo and stuff eh wait I more emo. I mean I'm the one who has to go through all this emotions and not you guys so if you feel something,i would feel more of it...:(
Goodbye Singapore,
Hello Perth !:):(
Kinda having mixed feelings of happy and sad and shocked...
Goodbye...:'(

-&` Distressed.. 7:22 PM;

-% Its me is trying to destress.
Muhd Yadiy is the name,
Being whacky is my game.
Officially turned 13 at 1703.
Do give me presents please. ;D
Everyone is not perfect,
So if I ever made any mistakes, I apologise.
"What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet."
WANTS!
-PsP GO
-Nokia E71
-Windows XP so can play Maple
-To be taller
-A1 in everythin'
-Be the Drama Chairman:D



#Jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




#break the silence





Exits.

♥JUNYUANITES<333
Jurah;D ♥Atiqah
♥Cai Qian
Farid
♥Haziqah ♥Hudd
♥Isabel
♥Joycee
Khairil
♥Khairunnisa
♥ManLingg ♥Mystery
Syazwan
♥Xing Yi

Khatijah aka JAJA

Elysia

Atiqah 6/9

♥NASian
Atiqah;DDD
Eronica/Emonica:D
MingYou
HanWei
Farah
Gina
OTHERS:D Yasmin :D



CREDITS




Image: deviantart
Image hosted by : photobucket
.