*`[ -& Monkey . so. distressed.
Saturday, September 19, 2009

Lol I'm now FCUKING HYPER BODOH! My dad promised to buy me an iPhone 3GS if I were to get all A's for my EOY Exams...
SO my target is:

Study AT LEAST 3 HOURS a day!!!
Pay attention in class(If i talk or not listening,remind me please...)
Do not talk in class
Take down notes
Don't watch TV for too long unless favorite show on
Don't stay back after school for fun or play
Don't slack
No playing psp
No using com unless JUST TO UPDATE BLOG

Done!!!
I know when you heard all this you would say "HUMPH! Yadiy so stupid how can get all A's? He every time never pay
attention in class . He never talk?!! I tok tiao. All A's?? I tok tiao myself,father,mother,sister manuj all ah.
He never play after school?? I become fat/skinny,fast the whole of my lifetime ah! He never slack? I cut the whole
world people hair botak ah!"
I know that's something of what you may say :D
So ta ta!
Gonna study till i become fat so can earn my iPhone !
My beloved........
Ha ha Bibbye's!
If i get my iphone,I SUMPAH I BEANJA ALL MY CLOSEST FRIENDS MAC AH !!!! AND AS PROOF,TAKE A PICTURE
OF THIS TO SHOW ME:D

-&` Distressed.. 5:19 PM;

-% Its me is trying to destress.
Muhd Yadiy is the name,
Being whacky is my game.
Officially turned 13 at 1703.
Do give me presents please. ;D
Everyone is not perfect,
So if I ever made any mistakes, I apologise.
"What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet."
WANTS!
-PsP GO
-Nokia E71
-Windows XP so can play Maple
-To be taller
-A1 in everythin'
-Be the Drama Chairman:D



#Jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




#break the silence





Exits.

♥JUNYUANITES<333
Jurah;D ♥Atiqah
♥Cai Qian
Farid
♥Haziqah ♥Hudd
♥Isabel
♥Joycee
Khairil
♥Khairunnisa
♥ManLingg ♥Mystery
Syazwan
♥Xing Yi

Khatijah aka JAJA

Elysia

Atiqah 6/9

♥NASian
Atiqah;DDD
Eronica/Emonica:D
MingYou
HanWei
Farah
Gina
OTHERS:D Yasmin :D



CREDITS




Image: deviantart
Image hosted by : photobucket
.