Saturday, August 1, 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!:D
Well as you can see from the big words in YELLOW today's my DAD'S BIRTHDAY!!!
So happy happy happy! I did not have any birthday present for him but INSTEAD,I SPECIALLY BAKED for my DAD his favorite cake,PANDAN FUDGE CAKE!! BANG BANG BOOM!! IT'S MEGATRONNN!!!! LOL RANDOM... So you must be wondering how i bake it right with him at home observing what i'm doing here goes...
On the eve of his birthday,31 JULY,I waited for him to sleep and he arrived home at 10:30 P.M from his usual cycling at night and morning as a form of form of exercise as well as his hobby. Then he drifted off to DREAM LAND at 11:55++ P.M
and i waited until 1 a.m. . I then got down to business and got the recipe from the baking class my mum attended at the CC last year. I wasn'y sure what time i finished but all that i could remember was that i finished whe it was still dark and cleaned up the kitchen like it was before. I didn't tell anyone so it's gonna be a BIG SURPRISE!YIPPEEEE!!! Gonna give it to him when he comes home from cycling:D
EXTRA EXTRA!! : Today my platy fry were swimming actively in their growing out tank but 3 died so i'm left with 29 fry now... D:
Hope i can grow them out until they are mature.Gonna clean their tank now then,BYE!!
-&` Distressed.. 11:29 AM;