*`[ -& Monkey . so. distressed.
Friday, August 7, 2009

Wah sian larh....Today i was in the bus listening to music when and sms-ing while suddenly right,my phone lag then got put at the bottom "STOP" "RETRY" . So i pressed stop or is it reply? So i took out the battery because it was lagging for 5 whole minutes. WHen i put in in again,all my music and stuff saved in my Memory Card was like...GONE!!!No music and worst of all,no more Pokemon Game!!!! D: Then i took out the batery and memory card AGAIN for like 4 times and still the same problem... So i was like damn upset ah but i never show my feelings other than happy ones:D and and i don't emo in the open and if like those disturb me saying *something* i fake emo so they will stop :D haha ! LOL ! So when i reached school i asked XIONG to help me do then he try my M.C(MEMORY CARD) on Ming You's phone then still cannot... I planning to buy a 4 GB MEMORY CARD because XIONG said that it is less than 14!! So if possible i going for the 8GB one:D So i' stuck with this shit for a while now... Okay so let me tell you about our school's celebration... First there was a Lion Dance(DUNGDUNGCHENG) to me. I find it nice! Next up,the DIKIR BARAT.I normally thought that it was all boys but this one the main team all girls! Only one boy who like "control" them.Hayyan was like "Eh all so damn pretty and "CHIOU" sia!" the he said that 1 was very pretty... -.-" then it was very funny on one part when the boy started to like talk. Next up,(K)UMAR'S dance,BANGALA DANCE!!! The music to me was seriously like nice and the dance funny and unique :D .
After that got the FIESTA 'O9 thingy and i bought the ICE BON BON BANDUNG,COOKIES and played a game for my best senior who's in drama too... Then after that we went back to class and we boys were like bursting balloons at the girls and LI QING cried...So so so sorry!!!D: I then chose a new victim called MASRINA the blackdog... Hehe lol no offence yaw! I did not even burst the balloon and she was already like screaming sia!!!!! FUNNY!! Then when dismissal time i went to the STAFF ROOM to meet MS. LEE for my COMPO TEST... SIan but when do in staff room very fun because it's like quiet and cooling.(>.<) Then when 1 hour was up,i went back home and now I am eating MUMMY'S MEE SOTO! Wooh! So nice...I want another plate of it after i finish these... After i finish using the lappy i shall play MONSTER HUNTER UNITE on my PSP! MUAHAHAHAHA! Right now i SAVING money to buy 8GB MEMORY CARD so if possible my good friends,can you like just spare me a dollar everryday because i just wanna buy drinks.... Just for two weeks at least?

SIGNING OFF,
†HØMÅS van ¥A∂I¥

FOR MING YOU:Want me EXERCISE with you? Heheee >.<

-&` Distressed.. 2:30 PM;

-% Its me is trying to destress.
Muhd Yadiy is the name,
Being whacky is my game.
Officially turned 13 at 1703.
Do give me presents please. ;D
Everyone is not perfect,
So if I ever made any mistakes, I apologise.
"What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet."
WANTS!
-PsP GO
-Nokia E71
-Windows XP so can play Maple
-To be taller
-A1 in everythin'
-Be the Drama Chairman:D



#Jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




#break the silence





Exits.

♥JUNYUANITES<333
Jurah;D ♥Atiqah
♥Cai Qian
Farid
♥Haziqah ♥Hudd
♥Isabel
♥Joycee
Khairil
♥Khairunnisa
♥ManLingg ♥Mystery
Syazwan
♥Xing Yi

Khatijah aka JAJA

Elysia

Atiqah 6/9

♥NASian
Atiqah;DDD
Eronica/Emonica:D
MingYou
HanWei
Farah
Gina
OTHERS:D Yasmin :D



CREDITS




Image: deviantart
Image hosted by : photobucket
.