*`[ -& Monkey . so. distressed.
Friday, July 31, 2009

MAN! Now can't put colour etc. . D:
I also didn't know that i'm missed by my friends
Xing Rui called me asking me how i am feeling and all that including JERALD , ATHIRAH , SHERRY and SHU LENG:D
XING RUI is truly my "BROTHER" . HAHA! SO BORED! MISSING HER AND MY FRIENDS...
And i'm so darn happy for XING RUI as he has joined drama!WOOHHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Now drama is gonna be more fun with him!

I shall be back on monday if y fev3er has gone or i'm okay but if still fever,WEDNESDAY.....................

SIANSIANSIANSIANSIANSIANSIANSIANSIANSIANSIANSIANSIANSIANSIANSIANSIANSIANSIANSIANSIANSIANSIANSIANSIANSIANSIANSIANSIANSIANSIANSIANSIANSIANSIANSIANSIANSIANSIANSIANSIANSIANSIANSIANSIANSIANSIANSIANSIANSIANSIANSIANSIANSIANSIANSIANSIANSIANSIAN!!!!

-&` Distressed.. 1:26 PM;

-% Its me is trying to destress.
Muhd Yadiy is the name,
Being whacky is my game.
Officially turned 13 at 1703.
Do give me presents please. ;D
Everyone is not perfect,
So if I ever made any mistakes, I apologise.
"What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet."
WANTS!
-PsP GO
-Nokia E71
-Windows XP so can play Maple
-To be taller
-A1 in everythin'
-Be the Drama Chairman:D



#Jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




#break the silence





Exits.

♥JUNYUANITES<333
Jurah;D ♥Atiqah
♥Cai Qian
Farid
♥Haziqah ♥Hudd
♥Isabel
♥Joycee
Khairil
♥Khairunnisa
♥ManLingg ♥Mystery
Syazwan
♥Xing Yi

Khatijah aka JAJA

Elysia

Atiqah 6/9

♥NASian
Atiqah;DDD
Eronica/Emonica:D
MingYou
HanWei
Farah
Gina
OTHERS:D Yasmin :D



CREDITS




Image: deviantart
Image hosted by : photobucket
.