Anyways,~HER~ is my crush in Ngee Ann and my Mid-Year sucks....Only Histiry get A1...:( Malay failed and i don't care!!! I dislike the language... Maths failed, I HATE ALGEBRA AND THINGS ALIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT thank god i joined MaxEdge Maths tuition!I joined it just yesterday and when lesson was over,guess what?I fully understand inequalities and algebra!!!!Including a new chapter,Area And Perimeter:D Those who seem interested,do contact me at 97117049........ My msn is assclown619_freak@hotmail.com.I'M GONNA UPDATE THIS BLOG!!!BYEE~~
Yours truly.
MUHAMMAD YADIY
a.k.a.
THOMAS van YADIY
-&` Distressed.. 5:15 PM;
-% Its me is trying to destress.
Muhd Yadiy is the name,
Being whacky is my game. Officially turned 13 at 1703.
Do give me presents please. ;D
Everyone is not perfect,
So if I ever made any mistakes, I apologise.
"What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet."
WANTS!
-PsP GO
-Nokia E71
-Windows XP so can play Maple
-To be taller
-A1 in everythin'
-Be the Drama Chairman:D